Baking for Saturday September 26th
- (Vegan) Sourdough Wheat pan loaves w/optional Pecans (Heritage Farm Golden Wheat)
- (Vegan) Sourdough Spelt English Muffins w/Cornmeal (MacAller Farm Spelt and Red Tail Grains Cateto Orange Flint Corn)
- (Vegan) Sourdough Dark Rye w/optional Caraway Seeds (Organic NC-grown heirloom Rye)
- Honey Wheat pan loaves w/optional Cinnamon Raisin as well as plain rolls (Heritage Farm Golden Wheat)
- (GF) Oat (made w/yogurt) or Buckwheat Hearth Loaves(GF and Vegan)
- Candied Orange Scones w/Raisins and Pecans (Heritage Farm Appalachian White Wheat)
- Chocolate Beet Snack Cake
Dry Goods Available
- (GF) Cracked Oats
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- (Vegan) Wheat Crackers
- (GF) Oat Granola Bars
The market has done well to create a safe shopping environment. See the Covid-19 page
Like always and especially now, it will help if you place a preorder on my website or email or text me.
As always, your baked goods are made with safety in mind. This is to protect you from things like
allergic contamination as well as the latest virus. The bakery is well stocked and can continue to bake most items for months.
I can take credit cards, cash, and checks at the market and you can also use Venmo and PayPal detailed out at Payment Options if you want to pay ahead.
Pickup at the bakery will now be done in one of the two following ways:
- Back-porch for Walk-in Customers:Find the bucket with your name on it and unscrew the lid by pressing the red tab.
Grab your bread and leave any payment you want in the bucket.
- Curbside for Drive-in Customers:Follow my directions until you get to where you see the basketball hoop in the
neighborhood and across from that the West Lane. Just past that I have setup a blue beach umbrella with a Box Turtle Bakery chalkboard sign.
Find the bucket with your name on it and then open it up by pressing the red tab and unscrewing it counter-clockwise.
Grab you baked goods and and leave a check/cash if you aren't doing online payment. Please replace the bucket lid too and then just leave it there.
Call or text me at 919-357-6034 if you have any questions. I can have things out there by 6PM Fri. or maybe a little earlier
if you are coming this evening. Call me if you need to. Let me know too if you are coming Saturday morning or afternoon
so I don't have things sitting out too long.
Box Turtle Bakery from adrian moreno on Vimeo.
Flat-Out Tastier from Simone Duval on Vimeo.